We are delighted to announce that we have been retained by Rational Group, a leading B2B and B2C international money transfer business, to strike impactful and mutually beneficial strategic partnerships. We’ve set out below a few key facts about Rational Group:
- Founded in 2005, they have an annual turnover of approx £1.4bn and have helped over 80,000 clients send over £5 billion abroad.
- Their HQ is in London (at Canary Wharf) with overseas branches in Spain, France and Germany.
- They are registered with HMRC and authorised by the FCA for the provision of payment services within the EU.
- All client funds are held in a segregated client account at Barclays Bank.
- They offer extremely competitive exchange rates and superior customer support.
Rational Group own two distinct brands:
RationalFX (www.rationalfx.com): A traditional foreign exchange broker model, targeting HNWIs and companies. Online and offline offering in 7 languages. Their established affiliate programme has over 1000 affiliates.
Xendpay (www.xendpay.com): A low value online money remittance service, targeting individuals and low value business transfers. Online only offering in 5 languages. 0% spread and a “Pay What You Want” fee structure. Endorsed by Jimmy Wales (Wikipedia) and accepted as a Clinton Global Initiative.
Please let us know if you would like to explore a partnership with Rational Group.